Netball NT Seeks Development & Participation Coordinator
Netball Northern Territory is seeking an inspiring individual looking to progress their sporting career.
The Netball Development & Participation Coordinator (NDPC) will be responsible for
- Coach and umpire education & development
- Athlete and Member organisation development
- Resource development
Excellent numeration package provided;
- $55,000 + super
- Relocation expenses up to $5,000 negotiable
- Ongoing personal development
- Travel throughout the NT region and work outside standard hours will be required
Essential position skill requirements are;
- Minimum intermediate coaching accreditation with development to advanced within two years
- Minimum B badge / current umpiring accreditation
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and in a small team environment
Closing date: COB 18th April 2011.
Full position description is available here.
Interested persons should apply in writing with a cover letter and CV addressed to the General Manager of Netball NT.